Quality self-catering accommodation for four
In a picturesque vilage in County Durham near Tow Law, North
Yorkshire and the North Pennines
Traditional decor with all modern facilities
The cottage, with exposed beams,
has been recently restored to a high standard.
- 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 people plus a cot - 1 double
bedroom and 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Living Room - well furnished with colour TV, video, CD player, radio cassette player and woodburning stove set in an inglenook fireplace.
- Kitchen - with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer,washer/dryer, coffee maker and bread maker. A picnic cool box with ice packs is available for guests to use.
- Dining area - seating 6 people.
- Utility/Storage room - storage for bikes and tack.
- Outside - garden at the front with bar-b-que and
garden furniture; ample parking
- Stabling is offered for 2 horses - by arrangement
- A welcome food pack in the fridge on your arrival
- Central heating throughout with electricity and oil included
in the price
- Lawned garden with furniture and a gas BBQ
- Free WiFi
- Towels and linen provided
- Ample private parking
- Kennels available for 2 dogs
- Children welcome - Board games, toys, books, videos, cot
and high chair provided
- Babysitting service available.
- Farm tours by arrangement.
- Non-smoking establishment.
"5 star all the way, from the wonderful warm welcome to the accommodation this has been a very special week in a truly fabulous cottage. Thanks."
Derek and Ami, Singapore
"Binks Cottage was just as good as we remembered from last year if not better. A superb week helped by fantastic weather. Thanks - we love your peaceful village."
Nigel, Linda and Douglas, Scotland
If you require Bed & Breakfast accommodation we can recommend Greys Well Farm near Wolsingham and Tow Law, with its panoramic views the Wear Valley.