To be read before completing our Printable
- When booking, a deposit of 33% of the total rent is required
and the balance should be paid no later than six weeks before
arrival. We would be pleased to discuss your booking by
telephone but require a deposit within five days of the
call. No reminders are issued for the payment of the balance
unless we are specifically requested to do so. In the event
of failure to forward the payment due we reserve the right
to relet your booking - every effort will be made to contact
you before we relet.
- Bookings taken within four weeks of arrival require full
- Bookings from Saturday to Saturday in season. Midweek
and weekend bookings are accepted. Please ask.
- In the event of cancellation, we will endeavour to relet
if given sufficient notice. (Please telephone) and if successful
we will make a refund.
- The client agrees to leave the property in the same condition
in that which it was handed over to them.
- Damage to property or fittings will be charged at replacement
- No smoking is the rule inside the house and sorry, no
- The information in the brochure is correct at the time
of going to press. We cannot accept responsibility for alterations
to facilities outside our control. We shall however endeavour
to inform you.
- Keys to the accommodation are available from 4.00 p.m.
on the day of arrival and you are asked to vacate the accommodation
by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.